मंगलवार, 28 अप्रैल 2009

पुराने लेसके तुकडे, कुछ सिल्कके तुकडे, और कढाई..!.

Lace flower vase। ये भित्ती चित्र बचे हुए टुकडों मेसे बना है...

I had a BALL making this one. Rosettes, 105 year old ancestral laces, silk & embroidery. This frame must be at least 15 years old. I've preserved most of the family heirloom laces in this fashion. I made about 4 more vases using the remaining family lace I had. My daughter says it wasn't easy photographing them because of the reflective glass.कुछ लेसेस तुकडे तो १०० सालसे अधिक पुराने होंगे...नेट्स्भी ऐसीही कई जगहसे फटी हुई थी...जो ठीक लगी,वो चित्रमे शामिल हो गयी...

1 टिप्पणी:

नीरज गोस्वामी ने कहा…

Out of this world...अद्वितीय....हम जो सोच भी नहीं पाते उसे आप आकार दे देतीं हैं....क्या कहूँ? सौ और उस से भी ज्यादा पुरानी लेस को अपने होने पे अब फक्र हो रहा होगा...
नीरज